GLOBAL VISIONs role is that of an enabler, a catalyst between two groups of people.
Development organizations and individuals working at grassroots-level for poor cancer patients & their families.
People like you, coming together from all walks of life who believe in the help & support system for
saving the life of poor cancer patients.
- We harness the support, money, and time to 350 of our dedicated fieldworkers across India.
- Providing financial & medical help to poor and needy cancer patients for their treatment.
- Spreading awareness about cancer disease and initiating steps for early cancer detection.
- Providing return railway fare to poor and needy outstation cancer patients who visit GLOBAL VISION OFFICE.
- We also organize periodical cancer detection camps
- We conduct cancer awareness program in schools, colleges and other institutes and companies to spread awareness of cancer causing habits like smoking, chewing tobacco and drinking.
- Publishing cancer leaflets, guide-books, posters, GLOBAL VISION News bulletin which is distributed all over the country to all donors & well-wishers.
- Providing free counselling to cancer patients and their family members at GLOBAL VISION office.
- Informing and Educating the public and health Professional about risks of tobacco use.
- Increasing funding to support comprehensive tobacco control programs and tobacco-related research.
- Reducing tobacco advertisements and promotions directed at young people.
- Cancer treatment is extremely expensive for middle class families and even for the relatively well off. Through whatever limited funds collected we try to disburse financial & medical aid to as many patients possible.
- TO SAVE LIVES OF THE POOR & NEEDY CANCER PATIENTS.
- GLOBAL VISION has already taken a first initiative step to win the battle of life for poor & needy cancer patients, but the pace of new developments depends sole on your donation.